Google

August 22, 2007

Carrot Kheer

Ingredients
Carrots-1/2kg diced
Sugar-250gms
Khuskhus-2tsps
Cashewnuts-10nos
Milk-750ml boiled&cooled
Badam&Pista-as required

Method
Pressure cook the carrots,khuskhus,cashews with enough water.
Cool and grind to smooth paste.
To this add sugar and bring it to boil.
Cool and add milk to required consistency.
Add grated pista and badam.
Serve chilled or hot.

Note
The carrot and sugar mixture can be stored in deep freezer and used whenever needed by adding required millk.

1 comments:

Latha Narasimhan said...

Hi renuka,
Welcome to my blog!
We are also new. My first post was on 28th june. There three more contributors to my blog but I have posted more than 75 recipes and stories. Our family roots are in Trichy and Srirangam.I learnt to use computers very recently.
To get good response visit other blogs from foodblog desam, leave comments and take part in events. also post regularly.
Most of the food bloggers don't have much knowledge about computers and we just help each other.Feel free to ask any doubts as my daughter can help.