Google

May 29, 2009

True to its name the cookies was so tasty and is a 'MUST TRY' recipe by all.I thank Nags for the same.

Ingredients
Butter-125 gms at room temperature
Icing sugar-60 gms
Maida-100 gms
Cornflour-25 gms
Cocoa powder-20 gms



Method
Beat butter and sugar on low speed
Sift flour,cornflour and cocoa
Add flour little at a time to the butter and mix
Make small balls and press lightly
Arrange in tray with space in between
Bake for 30 min at 180 C
I used a biscuit maker with different dyes for the shapes


My entry for CLICK-COOKIES EVENT

3 comments:

Poornima Nair said...

The cookies look great...I love anything chocolate.

Parita said...

Wow delicious cookies..i made cookies today too, just blogged them, what a coincidence :)

Hari Chandana P said...

Hi.. I am a new blogger... cookies looks delicious... thanks :)