Google

April 23, 2009

As the name goes it truely melted in my mouth and an instant hit.Thanks Nags for the recipe.
We had a get together last weekend and I actually thought of making a Carrot Cake but this recipe was a long pending in my To Try list and I had a biscuit maker which was just dodging me for long and I would finally settle with the cutters.But it behaved well this time and the shapes and taste went hand in hand.We were supposed to leave out of town by 5.30am and I started to bake at 2pm the previous day which went on till 9pm as my dear H warned me that it should be sufficient for 60 plus heads or otherwise asked me to forget.But it was worth the time as every one liked it at teatime on a misty evening.The original recipe is from here



Ingredients
Butter-125 gms at room temperature
Icing sugar-60 gms
Maida-100 gms
Cornflour-25 gms
Cocoa powder-20 gms



Method
Beat butter and sugar on low speed
Sift flour,cornflour and cocoa
Add flour little at a time to the butter and mix
Make small balls and press lightly
Arrange in tray with space in between
Bake for 30 min at 180 C
I used a biscuit maker with different dyes for the shapes



This goes to Srilekha's EFM-Cookies Series and Poornima's For The Love Of Chocolate Events



6 comments:

Ramya Vijaykumar said...

Hey Renuka, they look awesome, without eggs they have turned out really wel...

amna said...

The different shapes look awesome!! I should get a cookie cutter too :)

Parita said...

Hi Renuka, first time here, you have got lovely blog going, chocolate melting moments looks delicious plus they are eggless :)

Poornima Nair said...

Great cookies Renuka...love the different shapes and they are real easy and simple...Thanks for sending it for the event.

chef and her kitchen said...

Great cookies and shapes....even i also bookmarked the same recipe,need to give a try..

Lakshmiskitchen said...

Great cookies and thanks for the idea of using the tool to make different cookie shapes.