Google

February 24, 2009

BROWNIES

The name itself makes my mouth water and is one of my favourite bakes.Though I've tried several recipes I finally settled down with my dear friend Devi's recipe which whenever made just finishes off in a jiffy,so Iam compelled to bake twice that day

Ingredients
Melted butter-1cup
Sugar-2 cups
Eggs-4
Maida-1cup
Cocoa powder-3/4 cup
Broken walnuts-1/4 cup
Baking powder-1/2 tsp
Vanilla essense-1 1/2tsp
Salt-a pinch



Method
Sieve maida,baking powder,cocoa and salt 3 to four times
Add sugar with melted butter
Beat in eggs and essence
Fold in the flour
Add broken walnuts and mix well
Pour in a greased and bake at 180 C for 45 min to 1 hr or till done

Iam sending this to Aquadaze's Let's Go Nuts event

3 comments:

suvi said...

Hey this is one easy brownie! Thanks for sharing it with my event :)

Bharathy said...

Renuka you wont believe this..I wanted to ask you that day how to make brownies with choc powder(unlike most of the recipes here use chocolates as such)...Thank you!!!I am bookmarking this :)

Bharathy said...

Yeah I mean Devis recipe eeee than!!!!!(she whipped this up in a coooool way once we were there...phew I am surprised to see what I wanted!!...ithan Mind reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks moist and yummy..(i think we should reserve a little pwderd sugar for dusting too..which makes them perfect!..)