Google

October 06, 2008

BACK WITH MY DEAR PC

Yes,the pooja holidays are over and children are back to school and dear PC back to me.Iam really finding it difficult these days to stay away without blogging.These 10 days I was not alloted a time slot as done by four children (I live in a joint family)at home.I managed my previous post for the event by bribing them this awesome cake which they saw when I was blog hopping.It was an instant hit and Iam due to bake this week also.Thanks Sowmya for the recipe

THE ZEBRA CAKE

6 comments:

Unknown said...

looks really good..the stripes have come perfect..I did not get the perfect ones the first time I made..now this is a regular thing and comes just superb..hope you have seen the updated pictures in my blog..am waiting to see the dates cake..which I have been wanting to try from shilpa'a blog..
Thanks for your mail and welcome to zebra club as you are one of the many who have tried this fantastic cake....sorry for a long comment..

Sangeeth said...

great cake yaar...i tried once and i messed it up! i have to give it a try again!...het btw is pooja holidays over already? i tht it will b till vijayadasami!

Priyanka said...

thats such a lovely cake.....looks tempting.

Mrs.Kannan said...

Excellent...Great looking yummy perfect cake

A Kamalika Krishmy said...

hi renuka .. lovely cake wish i try it some day .. Visit my blog for a surprise...

renuka said...

Thanks all of you and Iam back after a long break