Google

March 27, 2008

CORN SANDWICH

Sandwiches are all time favourite for everyone.There are umpteen varieties to make from a very simple veg sandwich to complicated stuffed ones.This recipe is from my dear friend Devi's collection.I have a habit of scribbling down recipes if I find it nice and interesting.So a collection of bits of papers have also piled up.Finally I sat down to compile them in my cookbook when I came across this recipe a unique one too

Ingredients
White/regular onions-1 finely chopped
Tomatoes-1 finely chopped
Corn kernals-1cup cooked
Cheese-1cup
Cornflour-1tsp heaped
Milk-as required to blend

Method
Saute onions,tomatoes,capsicum and add corn
To it add cheese and cornflour to form a paste
Finally add milk for a thick paste
Sandwich between bread and toast
Serve with any sauce

This goes to Mansi's WBB started by Nandita

0 comments: