Google

June 29, 2009

When I read about the Indian Cooking Challenge I was so thrilled and more so on the lined up traditional dishes.Though cooking is my passion and I try a lot of new recipes and started to do so quite early too,I never try any traditional recipes.Even after getting married I help my MIL in the preliminary works but never done myself.If you see my blog the only soul would be the jelebhi which I tried after watching a T.V show.I thank Srivalli for the trial recipe and giving this oppurtunity for people like me.

I always thought that ready made Gulab Jamoon mix was the easiest one to make.So with lot of hesitation started to make the rava laddoos,of course wanted to finish off before children got back from school.Well it was so easy to make as I followed every step and did it slowly,only thing my hand couldn't bear the hot rava when gathering it to balls and was a little sticky.The taste was also good,let me hear from my children too.Finally very happy that Iam also a part of the Indian Cooking Challenge and eagerly waiting for the first dish for the month of July.Iam sure we all will be experts within few months in making these traditional recipes.
I followed the recipe as given by Sri from here


5 comments:

Unknown said...

looks delicious..

Parita said...

its raining rava laddoos everywhere :) yours looks heavenly!

Priya Suresh said...

Laddoos looks fabulous!

Ann said...

Every where I go it rava ladoo.. I so tempted and goin to make one :) Pic looks awesome

Divya Kudua said...

Rava Laddoo looks pretty..:)